Honestly, I'm an ARASHI fan girl, so how is it that I have more posts about SMAP members?
Actually, I saw the ad for this trailer while watching this years JOHNNY'S COUNTDOWN. (thanks to the person who uploaded to youtube :D) There is also torrents going around, which are much clearer (*fans self*) but anyway, thats not what this post is about!!!
While watching the trailer for Yamato, my first thoughts were.....is that KimuTaku? and why is the Highliner Fish stick man there with him? See the trailer for yourself and you will see what I mean...
But seriously, this looks pretty damn good. I also hear Meisa Kuroki is in this movie as well. She seems to be doing well these days, especially with her new album coming out. Not going to give away my sources, but there was a leak in this album "Attitude" and its really good!!! ;) Everyone should purchase when it comes on sale in the next month or so.
No comments:
Post a Comment